Friday 30 October 2015

Autonomous.Co: Brief


I have been contacted by a group of people in Leeds starting a filming company focusing on everyday people filming their lives and stopping to find the beautiful in the mundane. They only want a logo and moving gif so I have given myself three weeks for this project as it isn't too much work. I am hoping to extend the brief slightly and create some posters or other form of merchandise to present along side them. Their target market is creative students aged 18-24 who live in Leeds. I think they will attract a hipster audience so I really want to avoid the common route of designing something 'trendy' with triangles and squiggly lines. Instead I think the logo should have an arty, handmade aesthetic to compliment the main unique points of their company: a hands on approach and a personable, down to earth relationship with both viewers and the people they film.  

No comments:

Post a Comment