Sunday 1 November 2015

Autonomous. Co: Polaroid Research




The guys are pretty clear on the design they want but I feel it is important to carry out some research into Polaroid cameras before I start designing the logo. 







I wanted to look at drawings as well as photography because I am wondering whether a hand rendered logo gif would be more appropriate and reflective of the company. However on reflection I don't think it is practical for me to draw it out as it would be far too time consuming.




An illustrative style will be far more appropriate as it will be easier to manipulate on the computer and turn into a gif. The camera is divided into clear sections so this should be easy to recreate however I want the design to have a more artsy hands on effect.

No comments:

Post a Comment