Tuesday 3 November 2015

Autonomous. Co: Logo Research

Before I begin designing the logo I wanted to carry out some visual research into exisiting companies logos to see what it already out there.  All the logos work in black and white and involve a simple vector graphic - predominantly a film strip. I really want to try and avoid this look as I feel it has been over done, it is an obvious logo. 
 




Handmade is my favorite logo because of the clever combination of the hands and the film strip to express the company.






Also the logos are neat and clearly defined, I want the Autonomous logo to have a more creative and hand made aesthetic. I feel that this would be more reflective of their practice - it isn't neat and refined it is experimental, messy and creative.

No comments:

Post a Comment