Friday 26 February 2016

Feel Good Drinks: Research


I wanted to begin by researching what desgins are already out there for Feel good as this will give me an idea of their style.

This is a simple design which takes the circular shape of the fruit and makes it a background for the type. This adds in colour as well as visually showing the user what fruit is in the drink. I like that the colour of the juice shows through the bottle as this could provide a background colour to the packaging/label design.


Whilst I liked the colour of the juice showing through, I also quite like this wrapped version with a white background as this provides a stronger contrast making the colours of the fruit and the design that bit more vibrant and exciting. I also like the layout of the visual, the background remains plain to let the designs speak for themselves. Having the logo next to it really compliments the bottles, it gives more context and adds in bubbly colour.



This was a poster range created to advertise the drink. I really like the style and use of type, it is eye catching but also fun and friendly. Its upbeat style fits in with exactly what the brief asks for and the design works perfectly to attract its target market. The poster expresses its personality through the combination of fonts. Perhaps making something by hand or screenprinting the posters would be a something to look into.


This was another poster range I found showing a stick man sat ontop the type juggling the bottles of drink. I decided write about this mainly because I don't like it. I don't really think it does a lot to catch your eye or hold your attention. It has made me realise that the design needs to have energy and movement in it to attract and engage with the younger audience.


I really like this advertising poster, it really clearly shows why Feel good drinks are better for you - the excessive amount of sugar in other drinks. "Dump the Lumps!" is a a great caption to support the message of the poster.



Here is a range of all the products. I thought this would be useful to refer back to throughout the process. 




No comments:

Post a Comment