Monday 15 February 2016

Time Management: Diary & Wall Calendar



So far I have stuck to my 3 week plan but I have also been writing weekly break downs in my diary so that I know what I am doing each day. I have also started a "by the end of the week list" where I write down what I want to have accomplished by the end of the week. I think this will really help as it gives me something to work towards, almost like mini deadlines.



I have also bought an A1 wall calendar where I can see a bigger overview of my time table. I think I was struggling a bit before because I couldn't have a general overview, however now I can figure out what briefs are due when. It helps me see how much time I have left and whilst this is a bit of a shock, it will motivate me to work hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment