Thursday 11 February 2016

Integrity Windows: Van Design

 Last week I sent Ray the range of letterhead, compliment slips and business cards, however he is currently moving house so the project understandably has slowed down whilst I am waiting for a response. In the mean time I have begun designing a layout for his van. The space is 900mm X 500mm and will need to promote the business and give passers by an easy way to contact him. I wanted the number and email to be as big as possible so that it would be clear and easy for people to jot down. 

I have struggled to get all the information to fit in nicely and look neat and professional. I think it has been harder because it is a much bigger size so I find it hard to see what it would actually look like in real size.

Using a picture of his van I have mocked the design into the available space to see how it sits. So far, it looks okay, the contact details and company name is in the boldest and clearest font so that it is easier for people to read especially if the van is driving at the time.  I will send this to Ray and see what he thinks. 



Flyer


I know he said that he wanted some simple flyers to post through doors around the area that he has been working. I have made the flyer A5 so that it will be postcard size and easy to get through a letterbox. At the moment I have only put basic information on the design as requested. It will be easier to sort the layout once Ray has got back to me about what style he likes; that way I can make the range of designs cohesive so they all work together. 

No comments:

Post a Comment