Tuesday 22 March 2016

Feel Good Drinks: Editing the Posters


These were the posters at the last point, I wanted to come back to editing them after the box design was finalised as this would give me a colour scheme. Also waiting until after the photoshoot meant that I could use my own images in the background of the poster. The poster series was pretty close to being finished however the colours were pretty weak, comparing them to the box it looked like two different projects. I decided to increase the colours to make them brighter, more vibrant and full of life this would then be more in fitting with the packaging design and also the brands personality.


Apart from the yellow poster, the other two backgrounds were brightened. I increased the size of all the type as parts of it were hard to read like the dainty 'from' and 'the'. There was also more space that could be filled, I reminded myself that the posters would be shown around the city - people would need to be able to read the type and get the message from a distance or whilst moving. 

The final poster range presents a fun brand personality whilst promoting a positive message. The poster range extends the brands ethos into a way of life. It encourages women to acknowledge and appreciate the everyday feel good moments whilst promoting the different flavours.

As I only had time to create the design for the Cloudy Lemon I have only been able to change the poster design. I tried to mock up a label design onto a bottle for the other posters but it looked absolutely terrible! Instead I have just used the current packaging in time for the close deadline. However I think I will extend the brief and create the bottles to take pictures of next time I use the photography studio as it would make the campaign stronger and also mean I can put the work in my portfolio when applying for jobs etc... as it will look like a finished project.


Applying the Posters
I have applied the posters to bus stops, buses, underground poster slots and electronic screens. I wanted to show how the poster campaign could work across the city to promote Feel Good Drinks.











No comments:

Post a Comment