Wednesday 23 March 2016

Feel Good Drinks: Final Design Boards for Entry

Here are the final design boards for my YCN Feel Good Drinks entry. I wanted to keep it simple and easy to understand, keeping text to a minimum has always been a problem for me but I really wanted the focus to be on the work rather than me babbling on about it.

An overview starts the design boards and breaks down the project into the 4 different sections.








Overall I am really happy with my entry,  it has been fun to produce a light hearted campaign for a product which I am in the target market. I only decided to do it at the beginning of March giving myself a month deadline and although I was ill for a week coming up to the end I still managed to complete everything. This project has taught me that I can achieve a lot of work in a small period of time. 


No comments:

Post a Comment