Thursday 10 March 2016

Feel Good Drinks: Hand drawn Illustration


After the crit it was suggested that I tried a more hand rendered approach. I wanted to explore creating my own typography around the bottle of drink, above shows the beginning attempts. I wanted the words to have a fluidity to them and increase in size the further they got from the bottle.

It took quite a while to draw it out and get this far, I don't feel that this would be the wisest method to pursue for this brief as their is limited time and this is very time consuming. However it has made me more interested in hand rendered type and made me realise that I can draw more than bubble writing! I will look at doing a brief that involves handrendered type as this is a skill that would be good for me to develop.

No comments:

Post a Comment