Monday 21 March 2016

Feel Good Drinks: Photoshoot




Today's photoshoot went well, I managed to get some good pictures of the box and two bottles. Bringing in lemons to place around the products was a good idea as it really added to the final images.

Whilst I took a few photos with a coloured background it wasn't quite what I was after, plus the paper was really too small. Instead I decided to try and edit in a background in photoshop, that way I could use the exact pink and yellow that were used in the design.


Firstly I traced around the objects, then I separated them from the background layer.


Adding the pink as a rectangle over the image I then created a clipping mask so that it would hide the background but show the bottles. The layer was then set to multiply which lightened the layer meaning the shadows of the bottles and lemons showed through.




I did this will all of the images to change the background - it was time consuming but definitely worth it as the bright colours make the images stand out so much more as you can see with the final images below.








No comments:

Post a Comment