Wednesday 18 May 2016

Olivia's Deli: Final Edited Images

After narrowing down the final images to a selection of the best I have begun to edit the pictures. I have cleaned up the images by removing the dirty spots that were on the lense, I have also got rid of crumbs and little bits around the food around the edge which detract from the image food. 


On a few of the images I have traced around the objects and added in a coloured backing. I have experimented with different colour backgrounds to see what affect they have on the selection of products. I quite like the darker blue because it makes the Deli look more sophisticated and mature which is in keeping with their middle class market.



Other images have been cleaned up but left without a background so that it adds a bit of variety to the photos.



A lighter turquoise blue also works well to promote the products and design. I think that most coloured backgrounds will work well with the Olivia's branding because it is black and white.

No comments:

Post a Comment