Monday 23 May 2016

Secret 7: Evaluation

I wanted to take part in Secret 7 because it was a good opportunity to design something completely different from what I usually do.  I chose to design the album artwork for Tame Impala’s - The Less I Know The Better purely because it was the only song I really liked.

This brief has taught me that I can produce outcomes in a very short space of time. This is always something I have been skeptical of and have found quite challenging. However I’ve learnt that by following the same design process and giving the outcome consideration I am able to produce a design in a much shorter time frame. This will be a very useful skill when it comes to (hopefully) working in industry and this brief has reassured me that I am more than capable of producing work in less time.

Overall, I found this brief to be refreshing - it was nice to have something completely different and in a much shorter time frame. I am happy with the outcome as I feel I have produced a design which is in keeping with the artists other visuals whilst also fitting in conceptually with the song.

No comments:

Post a Comment