Thursday 28 April 2016

Ringtons Tea: Printing the Boxes

This morning I had my printing slot for Ringtons and Value Range. The designs have printed out really well, the images are clear and the colours are vibrant and consistent across the range. I decided to print on carton board as this will be sturdy enough for teabags, I also wanted the packaging to have a slight shine to it.




The boxes were simple to assemble and the lids fit perfectly. My only bugbear is that the yellow is perhaps too yellow! I think it stands out far too much in relation to the other designs, however I am hoping this is something I can edit after the photoshoot. In preparation for the photoshoot tomorrow I have bought a white mug and saucer, I wanted to include some sort of prop and also it can be used to show off the tea tags. Whilst I haven't had time to think about a campaign yet I will use tomorrow to take photos of the boxes and then perhaps do another photoshoot in the future with a clearer conceptual idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment