Saturday 30 April 2016

Value Range: Photoshoot

Overall I am really happy with the photographs taken of the value range. The new design is a vast improvement on the previous cheap design. I think the packaging is successful because whilst it has been limited to 2 colours it has been able to inject some life and personality into the otherwise boring product range. 





Collective set
The main reason for the photoshoot was to get images that I could use in the campaign. I knew I would need one of all the produce together - below are some different layouts experimenting with how the designs look best (and also work best together).


Whilst individually the products look good, together they look separate - not part of a set. The products need to be closer together.


This photo would work on a counter top - which is one possibility I want to explore as the kitchen environment is the context to where the food will be used. It would also introduce the home and idea of spending family time together cooking and eating a meal. My only issue is that the potatoes look slumped down when they need to be standing up right.



These two photos are probably my favourite because the products are close together but presented in a neat composition. The labels are clear and easy to read and the image will work with additional typography.

No comments:

Post a Comment