Friday 29 April 2016

Value Range: Printing the Labels


Printing went well for the value range labels, I decided to print on white sticker stock as it would be the easiest thing to apply to the products.



The label sizes turned out okay - some like the gravy were too big so the orange frame had to be trimmed down. However I don't think this is too noticeable and it can be easily edited on photoshop after if it is an issue. 

Composition
I have begun playing around with how I would want to photograph the final products so that I am not struggling tomorrow to lay the products out.


Having the food facing inwards with the bags of veg at the back.


The chicken should be central as it is the main part of the roast with the veg surrounding it. 

I am looking forward to the photography shoot tomorrow to start tying this project together. After the photos are taken I can begin the campaign.

No comments:

Post a Comment