Wednesday 27 April 2016

Ringtons Tea: Test Print/Mock up



I printed a copy of the Camomile design off at uni and stuck it on card before making it into a box. I wanted to create a mock up before printing it for real to iron out any mistakes or problems that are only noticeable once a physical copy has been made. For example the first mock up I made the lid didn't fit properly so I readjusted the dimensions and made sure it fitted before printing the real thing.

I've picked up on a few things like illustrations missing etc.. as well as the type in the mug being too small to read. The dainty font makes it hard to distinguish the letters and even see the thinner parts, I have now replaced it with Hagin so that it is bolder and easier to read on the darker background. The mug itself didn't match the lid or darker background colour - since it was slightly off I have since gone back through the designs and synced up all the shades.

No comments:

Post a Comment