Saturday 9 April 2016

Autonomous. Co: Editing the Gif

I have been asked to make some amendments to the gif: firstly, to make the picture it prints the logo rather than an outline of a city. Secondly to make the type bolder. After having quite a long break from Autonomous work I decided to make a few more changes to the design and also to how I set up the images. 



Firstly I have added a watercolour affect to the Polaroid cameras to make it more visually similar to the logo. The flash has also been changed from white to a yellow cartoon style flash. This is so that it can be seen on a white background, it also helps to add some colour and energy into the design.

I was really happy to change the type to a more readable and clearer font. I chose Bebas as it is bold and has impact whilst still being legible. 



Above is the final gif, as you can see I have improved it a lot since the last version. As my software skills have improved I have thought of better ways of creating the gif, for example using the master page of Indesign to keep the Polaroid steady. 

No comments:

Post a Comment